Posted on 4/21/2020 12:35:00 PM
by Ken Bartels, Sr. Vice President
...isn't he a bit like you and me?
In this ‘stay at home’ time amid the COVID-19 crisis, the number of online surveys, opinion polls, tests, etc. has grown significantly. Music polls have been very popular and to that end I thought I’d share a short one with all of you. My list is an attempt to find songs that fit our sequestered time. You will have your own to add, of course.
· ‘Nowhere Man’ by The Beatles.
· ‘You Can’t Always Get What You Want’ by The Rolling Stones.
· ‘All By Myself’ by Eric Carmen
· ‘I think we’re Alone Now’ by Tommy James & The Shondells
· ‘One’ (is the loneliest number) by Three Dog Night.
· ‘Waitin’on the Dock of the Bay’ by Otis Redding.
· ‘Fever’ by Peggy Lee.
· ‘Only the Lonely’ by Roy Orbison.
· ‘Alone’ by The Bee Gees.
· ‘Dancing in the Streets’ (when this is all over) by Martha and The Vandellas
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay Strong.